Ministry of Health Launches ‘HIV Continued Medical Education for Physicians’February 15, 2018The Ministry of Health, in keeping with its mandate to ensure that the highest quality of services for health promotion, health protection and health care... > more
Statement on Tuberculosis Case at R.M. Bailey Senior High SchoolNovember 16, 2017The Ministry of Health and the Department of Public Health wish to inform the public that we have an active investigation at the R.M. Bailey School in New... > more
Zika Update (October 11, 2017)October 11, 2017The Ministry of Health wishes to advise the public that as of November, 2016, there are no new cases of Zika reported. At that time, there were twenty-five... > more
How do I
What's New in Government?
- Tourism Minister says focus on increased airlift is manifestly paramount to regional tourism success
- Record Number of University Scholarships Offered to Technical Cadet Corp Graduates.
- Eco-Oil Bahamas to start business in Freeport with $10 million investment
- Government enters into contractual agreement with the IDB for investment projects totalling $70 million
- Deputy DG of Tourism Greets Doug Williams of Washington Redskins at SLS Baha Mar