AG's Contribution on the Juries Amendment Act and the Parliamentary Elections (Amendment) BillApril 23, 2015I consider it an honour to be able to stand in this chamber to once again share with the Bahamian people the efforts our government is making to ensure that... > more
AG Remarks On The Ocassion Of International Girls In Information And Communication Technologies (ICT) DayApril 23, 2015I’m excited to be able to join with the Utilities Regulation and Competition Authority (URCA) along with other licensees in the sector, BTC, CBL and ZNS in... > more
AG's Contribution on The Bahamas Co-operative Credit Unions BillApril 09, 2015I am delighted to once again be able to stand in this very special place in order to lend support to the important work that we are doing on behalf of the... > more
For Court Activities in New Providence and Grand Bahama
What's New in Government?
- Third Cohort Graduates from National Training Agency
- Philip Armbrister and Chelina Williams-Allen Receive Top Public Service Awards for Northern Region
- Child Protection Committee/Kiwanis/Galleria Partner to Host Successful ‘Movie Night’
- AG's Contribution on the Juries Amendment Act and the Parliamentary Elections (Amendment) Bill
- AG Remarks On The Ocassion Of International Girls In Information And Communication Technologies (ICT) Day
Dress in Supreme CourtSee details...