Zika Update (January 16, 2017)January 16, 2017The Ministry of Health wishes to advise the public that as of 16th January, 2017 no new cases of Zika have been reported. To date, there remains twenty five (25)... > more
National Immunization ProtocolJanuary 11, 2017The Ministry of Health wishes to advise the general public that through an article in the daily Tribune dated 4th January 2017 entitled “From a picture of health to death’s... > more
Zika Update (December 5, 2016)December 05, 2016The Ministry of Health wishes to advise the public that as of 5TH December, 2016 twenty five (25) confirmed cases of Zika have been recorded in the Bahamas... > more
How do I
What's New in Government?
- Public Service and UB Sign MOU for Training and Assessment
- Minister Mitchell Addresses the Topic, "So You Want to be a Foreign Minister"
- Belgian Ambassador Presents Letters of Credence in Courtesy Call at Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- AEG Pledges Hurricane Relief Supplies to NEMA
- 'Queen of Junkanoo' Christina Fernander Commended by Minister of Youth, Sports & Culture