Statement on Tuberculosis Case at R.M. Bailey Senior High SchoolNovember 16, 2017The Ministry of Health and the Department of Public Health wish to inform the public that we have an active investigation at the R.M. Bailey School in New... > more
Zika Update (October 11, 2017)October 11, 2017The Ministry of Health wishes to advise the public that as of November, 2016, there are no new cases of Zika reported. At that time, there were twenty-five... > more
Conjunctivitis “Pinkeye”June 13, 2017The Ministry Of Health and the Department of Public Health wishes to advise the public of an increase in... > more
How do I
What's New in Government?
- Outstanding Women Celebrated for National Womens Week
- Ministry of Works Retirees Saluted for Model Characteristics
- Minister Foulkes Attends Inter-American Conference of Ministers of Labour in Barbados
- Sharing Love with Grateful Hearts The Governor Generals Annual Tour of Sandilands Rehabilitation Centre
- Recent Construction Contractor Legislation Ensures Integrity of the Sector Says State Minister Elsworth Johnson
Draft 2018 International Energy Conservation Code Caribbean Application DocumentSee details...
Official Funeral Service of Sir Arlington ButlerThe Cabinet Office announced today that an Official Funeral will be held for Sir Arlington Bulter K.C.M.G, former Cabinet Minister & Parliamentarian
Tuberculosis Know The SignsAct now...