Under customs regulations, cargo being removed from bonded warehouses for exportation, must complete and submit a C25 Form (Ex – Warehouse Export Entry For Goods For Exportation / For Goods For Use As Stores) for processing.
Businesses with cargo in bonded warehouses.
- Complete relevant form.
- Present form and supporting documents to the Customs Aided Industries Section of the Customs Department.
- Pay import duties.
- Collect goods when released from bonded warehouse.
C25 Form: Ex – Warehouse Export Entry For Goods For Exportation / For Goods For Use As Stores (This Form can be collected from the Customs Department)
- Completed Forms.
- Invoices showing amount of goods being taken out of bonded warehouse.
- For individuals - passport or driver’s licence.
- For businesses - valid business licence.
This service can be completed within 2 - 24 hours after submission of documents.
There are no deadlines for this service.
There is a processing fee of $25.00 associated with this service. A Customs Broker will charge for the preparation of supporting documents.
The Bahamas Customs Department
P. O. Box N 155
Location – Headquarters - Thompson Blvd
Opening Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Tel. (242)325-6551 – 9