Government remains open to stakeholder feedback as Abaco businesses navigate system changesAugust 26, 2019A meeting between the Abaco Chamber of Commerce and a delegation from the Ministry of Finance and the Bahamas Customs and Excise... > more
Funding granted to young entrepreneur changing the game in tourism and green servicesMay 08, 2019The Ministry of Finance congratulates Benjamin Davis on the milestone of being the first Bahamian entrepreneur to receive capital funding from... > more
Budget report shows steady progress on closing deficit gapApril 30, 2019Results from the Nine-Month Budget Performance Report show steady progress towards closing the Government’s deficit gap... > more
How do I
White Paper on Tax Reform
Real Property Tax (Amnesty) Program
What's New in Government?
- Suspension of obligations pursuant to the Register of Beneficial Ownership Act 2018, Companies Act, International Business Companies Act,
- National Security Minister provides update on law enforcement during the country’s national curfew on radio show
- Labour Force Survey Report for December 2019
- Have you been placed on reduced work weeks by your employer?
- Emergency Powers (COVID19) Amendment No. 4 Order and Exempted Business and Undertakings No. 4
Suspension of obligations pursuant to the Register of Beneficial Ownership Act 2018, Companies Act, International Business Companies Act,See details...
Public Service Announcement South Beach Health Centre Will Be Closedsee details...
National Lunch Programme Voucher Distribution and CollectionSee details...