Funding granted to young entrepreneur changing the game in tourism and green servicesMay 08, 2019The Ministry of Finance congratulates Benjamin Davis on the milestone of being the first Bahamian entrepreneur to receive capital funding from... > more
Budget report shows steady progress on closing deficit gapApril 30, 2019Results from the Nine-Month Budget Performance Report show steady progress towards closing the Government’s deficit gap... > more
Statement of K. Peter Turnquest, Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Finance on the IMF Staff Concluding Statement of the 2019 Article IV MissionApril 15, 2019It is clear from the IMF’s initial Article IV assessment that the reform agenda of the Minnis-led administration is moving the country in the right track... > more
How do I
White Paper on Tax Reform
Real Property Tax (Amnesty) Program
What's New in Government?
- Minister Dames Attends Senior Law Enforcement Officers Graduation in Atlanta Georgia
- Bahamas Government Joint Agency Committee Heads to Acklins Island
- Bahamas Agricultural Health and Food Safety Authority (BAHFSA) Warning on Vienna Beef Products
- BTVI Graduating Class of 2019 Set to Help Fill National Skills Gap
- Third National Report by Prime Minister Minnis
Request For Proposal for The Purchase Of A Franchise Agreement For Nassau Flight Services Airport Ground Handling Passenger Operations and Ancillary Servicessee details...
Nassau Flight Services RFP Notice and Proposal Documentsee details...
Prequalification for Procurement - Airport Infrastructure Program (Exuma)See details...