News & Press Releases
Cooper outlines Government strategies for a sustainable MayaguanaSeptember 22, 2022ABRAHAM’S BAY, Mayaguana – The Government of The Bahamas is committed to the sustainable... > more
What's New in Government?
- Ministry of Tourism Launches Sustainable Tourism Training Programme
- Joint Press Release from the Ministry of Finance and The Office of The Attorney General and Ministry of Legal Affairs on The Government of The Bahamas Update on International Financial Services Compliance Matters
- COVID-19 Report Update #900 - #910
- Astec Asphalt Plant Commissioned by Minister of Works and Utilities
- Acting PM Cooper assures Mayaguanians of government’s commitment