News & Press Releases
Seven Ambassadors Commissioned to serve in the Diplomatic CorpsAugust 04, 2022The Hon. Cynthia A. Pratt, Deputy to the Governor General, administered the Commission and Oath of Office for the latest > more
Official Funeral for the Late Vernon SymonetteSee details...
Re: Security Council 1718 Sanctions Committee amends one entry on its Sanctions List - Democratic People's Republic of Koreasee details...
Public Comment on the Draft Bahamas National Standards (ISO 17024 - 2012, 17029 - 2019, 17020 - 2012)see details...
What's New in Government?
- Sir Brian Moree, sworn in as Justice of the Court of Appeal
- Seven Ambassadors Commissioned to serve in the Diplomatic Corps
- Prime Minister Davis Touts the Importance of Ambassador Appointments
- Bahamas to host regional Climate Change meeting to more effectively project the concerns of Caribbean states on the global stage
- Bahamas National Statistical Institute Consumer Price Index (CPI) June - 2022