- Citizens and Residents
- About Us > About the Compliance Commission
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulatory Framework > Overview and Organizational Structure
- Customer Verification
- Suspicious Transactions Reporting Procedures
- Financial Institutions Supervised by the Commission
- Codes of Practice & Registration Form
- Links to Money Laundering Agencies
- Bills, Laws and Acts > Laws On-Line
- Accountants Appointed by the Commission
- Agency News
- Agency Notice
> Areas of Responsibility
> Contact Us
> What is Money Laundering
> Money Laundering Offences
> Compliance Commission Laws On-Line
Press Release Guidance Notes on Managing Financial Crime Risk and proliferation and proliferation financingSee details...
Commonwealth of The Bahamas National Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risk Assessment Summary 2015/2016See details...
DEADLINE REVISED - The deadline for submitting the Annual Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the financing of Terrorism, AML/CFT onsite Examinations, for 2017 is changed from March 31st 2018 to June 30th 2018See details...