|The content on this website is currently being updated. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.|
Tourism Workers - Who is eligible for assistance due to the COVID-19 economic fall out?March 24, 2020Find out if you are eligible for assistance due to the COVID-19 economic fall out... > more
Minister Campbell to MOSSUD staff: ‘Team Work makes the Dream Work’March 04, 2020Minister of Social Services and Urban Development, the Hon. Frankie A. Campbell, told staff attending a one-day Staff Development Symposium... > more
Child Protection Committee Hosts Children to ‘Fun Day’April 24, 2019Members of the Child Protection Committee recently hosted children from the various Children’s Homes operated by the Department of Social Services... > more
Hurricane Shelter Tips
List of Hurricane Shelters 2020See details...
DOSS Emergency ContactsSee details...
What's New in Government?
- CARIFTA Bahamas 2023 Ticket Information
- Bahamas Debutante Foundation pays a courtesy call on the Office of the Spouse of the Prime Minister
- Ten Bahamian-Owned Businesses Receive Awards for Energy Efficiency
- Remarks on Wellness Unit Launch by Prime Minister & Minister of Health
- Ministry of Labour and Immigration and partners remainn on high alert for detection of persons seeking to enter The Bahamas illegally