Security Council 1518 Sanctions Committee removes one entry from its Sanctions ListApril 04, 2023See notice from the Registrar General's Department and United Nations Security Council... > more
Financial Action Task Force's FATF High-Risk Jurisdiction Subject To A Call For Action - 24 Feb, 2023April 03, 2023See notice from the Registrar General's Department and Financial Action Task Force: > more
Security Council 1518 Sanctions Committee removes two entries from the its Sanctions ListMarch 14, 2023See notice from the Registrar General's Department and United Nations Security Council... > more
Register of Beneficial Ownership Application FormSee details...
The Register of Beneficial Ownership ActSee details...
UN Security Council Renews Travel Ban for Entities Threatening Peace in YemenSee details...
What's New in Government?
- National Trade Policy to Boost Economy Says Trade Commission Chairman
- Ministry of Economic Affairs Launches First-Ever National Trade Policy
- Grand Bahama students celebrate 50th anniversary of Independence with march and rally
- Consumer Protection Bill 2023 addresses rapidly evolving consumer needs in the digital era, providing better protection for Bahamian consumers, said Prime Minister Davis
- UB's Teachers' Commissioning Ceremony - Spring Commencement