|The content on this website is currently being updated. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.|
Tourism Workers - Who is eligible for assistance due to the COVID-19 economic fall out?March 24, 2020Find out if you are eligible for assistance due to the COVID-19 economic fall out... > more
Minister Campbell to MOSSUD staff: ‘Team Work makes the Dream Work’March 04, 2020Minister of Social Services and Urban Development, the Hon. Frankie A. Campbell, told staff attending a one-day Staff Development Symposium... > more
Child Protection Committee Hosts Children to ‘Fun Day’April 24, 2019Members of the Child Protection Committee recently hosted children from the various Children’s Homes operated by the Department of Social Services... > more
Hurricane Shelter Tips
What's New in Government?
- The Bahamas National Statistical Institute is pleased to announce the release of its Building Construction Statistics, for 3rd Quarter 2022.
- Environment and Natural Resources Minister addresses complaints of illegal mining in Andros
- Annual Building Construction Statistics Report 2021
- The Bahamas prepares to host CARICOM, February 15-17, 2023
- TCI Mininster of Infrastructure and Development pays a courtesy call on Minister Coleby-Davis