Bahamas Steps 2019 Report - Non-communicable Diseases and Risk Factors in the Bahamian Society (Volume 1)March 22, 2023The Ministry of Health & Wellness is pleased to present the Bahamas STEPS 2019 Report - Non-communicable Diseases and Risk Factors in the... > more
University of the West Indies (UWI) Medical and Dental Subvention Scholarships 2023March 13, 2023The Ministry of Health & Wellness (MOH&W) advises the public that, in conjunction with the Ministry of Education and Technical & Vocational Training (MOETVT)... > more
Health & Tourism Sector Supports the Tourism and Health ProgramMarch 10, 2023On Tuesday 7th March, 2023 during a Courtesy Call with the Caribbean Public Health Agency’s (CARPHA) Director of Surveillance, Prevention and... > more
How do I
Staying Healthy After A Hurricane... Click Here
Zika, Dengue Fever and Chikungunya... Click Here
Ministry of Health and Wellness/IDB PositionsSee details...
EOI - Training Specialist ConsultantsSee details...
EOI - Operational Policy Specialist ConsultantSee details...
What's New in Government?
- The Government Signs New Industrial Agreement with the BPSU
- PM Davis Be the EMT and Patient Advocate you want to show up for your family
- Knowledge exchange at Energy Expo provides momentum toward sustainable development says Minister of the Environment
- CARIFTA Bahamas 2023 Ticket Information
- Bahamas Customs marks its 109th Year with Divine Worship at the Church of God of Proptreehecy East Street