We’re recruiting fresh new talent to strengthen the Ministry of Finance. There are over 50 vacancies for professionals at all levels: New college graduates to seasoned veterans.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic team?
How to Apply
- Browse our list of Job Openings
- Complete a Government Employee Application Form (hyperlink form)
- Submit your resume
- Email email@example.com
Apply Today (hyperlink to email address)
If you’re ready, we’re hiring!
Submission Deadline: December 21, 2018
Revenue Compliance & Enforcement Unit
Senior Tax Auditor
Junior Tax Auditor
Call Center Officer
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Only online applications accepted
- Applications must be submitted for advertised positions only
- A resume and a completed Government Employee Application Form should be submitted
- Place the job title in the subject line when submitting your email (e.g. Job Application: Call Center Officer)
- Include proper contact details (email address, telephone contact) should we wish to reach you
- Applicants that do not have the basic qualifications will not be considered
Candidates will be pre-screened and vetted as necessary. Selected candidates may receive a follow up call or scheduled interview however, this does not guarantee a job being offered. Applicants that advance past pre-screening will be required to provide additional documentation, including a completed Government of The Bahamas- Security Questionnaire. (hyperlink form)
United Nations Security Council Committee NoticeSee details...