Green Paper on a Corporate Income Tax (CIT) Strategies for The BahamasMay 17, 2023The Ministry of Finance today announced the release of the Green Paper on “Corporate Income Tax Strategies for The Bahamas”, which aims to solicit feedback from stakeholders on the > more
Government Efforts to Secure Revenue Target of 25 Percent of GDPAugust 22, 2022As outlined in the 2021 Fiscal Strategy Report and the FY2022/23 Budget, a key component of restoring... > more
May 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportAugust 08, 2022May Revenues Increase $33.0 million Over Prior Year As Economy Continues to Rebound... > more
How do I
Real Property Tax (Amnesty) Program
For more information about the program click here
For FAQs click here
What's New in Government?
- National Trade Policy to Boost Economy Says Trade Commission Chairman
- Ministry of Economic Affairs Launches First-Ever National Trade Policy
- Grand Bahama students celebrate 50th anniversary of Independence with march and rally
- Consumer Protection Bill 2023 addresses rapidly evolving consumer needs in the digital era, providing better protection for Bahamian consumers, said Prime Minister Davis
- UB's Teachers' Commissioning Ceremony - Spring Commencement
Compendium of Bills on Cannabis for Public ConsultationSee details...
State-Recognized Memorial Service for the Late Albert 'Al' DilletteSee details...
State Recognized Funeral Service for the late Lorenzo Anthony ‘Ray’ Minus, Jr.See details...