Government Efforts to Secure Revenue Target of 25 Percent of GDPAugust 22, 2022As outlined in the 2021 Fiscal Strategy Report and the FY2022/23 Budget, a key component of restoring... > more
May 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportAugust 08, 2022May Revenues Increase $33.0 million Over Prior Year As Economy Continues to Rebound... > more
April 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportJuly 06, 2022The Ministry of Finance is pleased to release its monthly fiscal report on Government’s operations for the month of April 2022, as mandated by... > more
How do I
Real Property Tax (Amnesty) Program
For more information about the program click here
For FAQs click here
What's New in Government?
- CARIFTA Bahamas 2023 Ticket Information
- Bahamas Debutante Foundation pays a courtesy call on the Office of the Spouse of the Prime Minister
- Ten Bahamian-Owned Businesses Receive Awards for Energy Efficiency
- Remarks on Wellness Unit Launch by Prime Minister & Minister of Health
- Ministry of Labour and Immigration and partners remainn on high alert for detection of persons seeking to enter The Bahamas illegally
REOI - Consulting Services - Component 2: Product Development & MarketingSee details...
Daylight Saving Time - Sunday, March 12th, 2023Daylight Saving Time...
State-Recognized Memorial Service for the late Mr. George Myers, Iconic Businessman (Retired)See details...