Government Efforts to Secure Revenue Target of 25 Percent of GDPAugust 22, 2022As outlined in the 2021 Fiscal Strategy Report and the FY2022/23 Budget, a key component of restoring... > more
May 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportAugust 08, 2022May Revenues Increase $33.0 million Over Prior Year As Economy Continues to Rebound... > more
April 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportJuly 06, 2022The Ministry of Finance is pleased to release its monthly fiscal report on Government’s operations for the month of April 2022, as mandated by... > more
How do I
Real Property Tax (Amnesty) Program
What's New in Government?
- The Bahamas National Statistical Institute is pleased to announce the release of its Building Construction Statistics, for 3rd Quarter 2022.
- Environment and Natural Resources Minister addresses complaints of illegal mining in Andros
- Annual Building Construction Statistics Report 2021
- The Bahamas prepares to host CARICOM, February 15-17, 2023
- TCI Mininster of Infrastructure and Development pays a courtesy call on Minister Coleby-Davis
EOI - Consulting Services for Environmental, Social & Geotechnical Studies for Resilient Micro-Grids Projects in East Grand BahamaSee details...
State-Recognized Funeral for the late Hon. Mr. Justice (Retired) Rodger Gomez, Sr.Please see the press release from the Cabinet Office...
National Food Policysee details...