Government Efforts to Secure Revenue Target of 25 Percent of GDPAugust 22, 2022As outlined in the 2021 Fiscal Strategy Report and the FY2022/23 Budget, a key component of restoring... > more
May 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportAugust 08, 2022May Revenues Increase $33.0 million Over Prior Year As Economy Continues to Rebound... > more
April 2022 Monthly Fiscal Summary ReportJuly 06, 2022The Ministry of Finance is pleased to release its monthly fiscal report on Government’s operations for the month of April 2022, as mandated by... > more
How do I
Real Property Tax (Amnesty) Program
For more information about the program click here
For FAQs click here
What's New in Government?
- The Government Signs New Industrial Agreement with the BPSU
- PM Davis Be the EMT and Patient Advocate you want to show up for your family
- Knowledge exchange at Energy Expo provides momentum toward sustainable development says Minister of the Environment
- CARIFTA Bahamas 2023 Ticket Information
- Bahamas Customs marks its 109th Year with Divine Worship at the Church of God of Proptreehecy East Street
REOI - Consulting Services - Component 2: Product Development & MarketingSee details...
Daylight Saving Time - Sunday, March 12th, 2023Daylight Saving Time...
State-Recognized Memorial Service for the late Mr. George Myers, Iconic Businessman (Retired)See details...