|Authored by:||Ministry of Health|
|Source:||Ministry of Health|
|Date:||March 2, 2021|
CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19
|Island||Total Confirmed Cases||Breakdown of Newly Confirmed Cases|
|Bimini & Cat Cay||105||0|
GENDER OF NEWLY CONFIRMED CASES
|Gender of Newly Confirmed Cases||# Cases|
|Healthcare Institution||# of Cases Hospitalized||# of Cases Moderately Ill||# of Cases in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)|
|South Beach Acute Care and Referral Centre||1||1||0|
|Princess Margaret Hospital||3||3||0|
|Sandilands Rehabilitation Centre||0||0||0|
|Grand Bahama Health Services||4||4||0|
ACTIVE CASES & RECOVERIES
|Total # of Recovered Cases||# of Cases Recovered Today|
|Total COVID-19 Deaths||Total Non-COVID-19 Deaths||Total Deaths Under Investigation|
One Non-COVID-19 death has been reclassified as a COVID-19 related death. The unfortunate death is as follows:
|Age||Sex||Island of Residence||Date of Death|
|58||Male||Abaco||1st March, 2021|
Consequently, the total number of COVID-19 deaths increased by one (1) to stand at one hundred eighty-one (181), and the total non-COVID-19 deaths decreased by one (1) to stand at thirty-nine (39).
|Total # of Tests Completed||# of Tests Completed Today||# of Positive Results||# of Negative Results||# of Repeated Tests||# of Inconclusive Results|
OPENING HOURS OF COMMUNITY CLINICS
Community clinics remain open for primary care services at the following Poly-clinics:
|Clinic||Days||Hours of Operation|
|Fleming Street||Monday – Friday||9:00a.m. – 8:00p.m.|
|Elizabeth Estates||Monday – Friday||9:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.|
|Flamingo Gardens||Monday – Friday||9:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.|
|Flamingo Gardens (Only)||Saturday||9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.|
To contain the spread of COVID-19 residents are reminded of the following:
- if you have symptoms of COVID-19, do not wait, first, contact your health provider.
- while home remedies may work for a period it is important to get tested and receive proper care before symptoms become too difficult to manage.
- if you have been asked by the Surveillance Unit to get tested for COVID-19, please follow the advice and take the gold standard RT-PCR test.
- employees are encouraged to work from home.
 Results of newly confirmed cases were reported within twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours after the swabbing date.
 Tests performed to confirm if patients have recovered from COVID-19.
- AIDS Foundation
- Cancer Society
- Centre for Disease Control
- Crisis Centre
- Government Hospitals (PHA)
- Health Professionals Council
- Heart Association
- International Diabetes Federation
- List of Health Clinics - Family Islands
- List of Health Clinics - New Providence
- Medical Council
- National Drug Agency
- National Health Insurance
- National Insurance Board (NIB)
- Public Complaints