Workplace Guidelines During COVID-19
COVID-19 has significantly impacted businesses and the economy. The Ministry of Health is assisting business owners to adjust their work environments to make them COVID-19-ready to accommodate patrons and permit employees to safely return to work in a healthy environment.
Businesses can now -
- Download and view the Ministry of Health - Workplace Guidelines During COVID-19 document;
- Click on the link and fill out the COVID-19 Workplace Assessment Tool (Parts 1 and 2);
- Attach and submit the same to email@example.com with the business name in the subject line; and
- Receive a score and risk level within forty-eight (48) hours.
Ministry of Health and Wellness/IDB PositionsSee details...
EOI - Training Specialist ConsultantsSee details...
EOI - Operational Policy Specialist ConsultantSee details...
- AIDS Foundation
- Cancer Society
- Centre for Disease Control
- Crisis Centre
- Government Hospitals (PHA)
- Health Professionals Council
- Heart Association
- International Diabetes Federation
- List of Health Clinics - Family Islands
- List of Health Clinics - New Providence
- Medical Council
- National Drug Agency
- National Health Insurance
- National Insurance Board (NIB)
- Public Complaints