- Citizens and Residents
- About Us > Overview of the Ministry of Legal Affairs and the Attorney General
- Notaries Public > Functions of a Notary Public
- Justices of The Peace > Functions of Justices of the Peace
- Litigations, Civil Chambers and International Affairs > Litigations
- Law Reform and Revision Commission
- General Legal Information > Bills Before Parliament
- Bills, Laws and Acts > Draft, New, or Amended
- News and Publications > Press Releases
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Agency News and Press Release
- Agency Notice
> Areas of Responsibility
> Overview of Attorney-General's Portfolio
> The Attorney General
> Attorneys-General Post Independence
> Contact Us
> Applying for and Renewal of Licences for Notaries Public
> Applying to Become a Justice of The Peace
> Civil Chambers
> International Unit
> Legislative Drafting Section
> Bills for Consultation
> Legislative Agenda
> Laws On-line
> Frequently Used Links
> Upcoming "Halls of Justice"
> Public Advisory Notices
UN Security Council ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee amends two entries on its Sanctions ListSee details...
FATF Statement on Jurisdictions under Increased Monitoring - 23rd June 2022See details...
UN Security Council renews Democratic Republic of Congo Sanctions Regime unanimously adopting Resolution 2688See details...